Why hire a professional interior designer.
- ``I binge watch HGTV, hang out on Houzz and have a library of Pinterest pages. Why do I need a designer?``
- Some decisions come naturally and easily with minimal risk. Want to buy a sofa for the den? New dining chairs that aren’t stained with gravy? No problem; we can help. But, when it comes to designing a home that flows from one room to the next with little punches of “Wow!”, that comes only with God given talent, experience and education. In short, a professional interior designer.
- ``Aren't designers really expensive?``
- That depends. What is your time worth? How much money is wasted by mistakes you may make? How does the designer structure their business?
- ``I went to my local furniture store and they provided me a free designer.``
- Some furniture salespeople do have design education and experience. They may be talented, but have a very limited selection to choose from and they are not motivated to design what you love but what they are told to sell. Professional interior designers work for you. Their reputation and livelihood depend on your satisfaction and referrals.
- ``How do these designers qualify to be on your list?``
- We are providing this list as a service to help you with your design project and can’t recommend a specific designer. However, we have experience dealing with each of these designers personally and it is a good place to start.
Pacific Preferred Designers
|Design Firm||Designer Name||Phone||Online|
|Desert Willow Designs||Kim Hartemail@example.com|
|Leslie Paige Interiors||Leslie Kohorkofirstname.lastname@example.org||http://www.lesliepaigeinteriors.com|
|Tiara Sun Development||Tiara Sun Developmentemail@example.com|
|In Design LLC||Karen or Cindyfirstname.lastname@example.org||www.in-design-llc.com|
|Worrall Design Studio||Becky Worrallemail@example.com||@worralldesignstudio|
|Sandy Black Interiors||Sandy Blackfirstname.lastname@example.org||www.sandyblackinteriors.com|