Do you deliver?
We discovered years ago that we make great furniture and lousy delivery guys! There are several companies who pick up at the factory that do an excellent job. We wrap our furniture in plastic free of charge. We can carton in cardboard for a fee. Give one of them a call.
Handle With Care, Dave Lipps, (602) 510-6839, email
Miranda Delivery Service, Main number: (480) 899-4117, www.mirandadelivery.com
D&M Movers, Dominic Monamine, (623) 412-9277
Tad Storage, (520) 903-2148
- Colorado River/California
Gdg Trucking, Jerry, (760) 559-0391, email
Cal Metro,(323) 725-0257, email
- Everywhere Else
AGS Delivery, www.agsystems.com
May I provide my own fabric? (Customer’s Own Material)
We have over 50,000 fabrics and leathers to choose from, but just incase we don’t carry the perfect one for you, we will work with your materials. If you provide the width, direction and repeat of the fabric, we can tell you how much we will need. We hold on to any remnants for three months and then donate them to charity.
Laundering- Never remove cushion covers for separate dry cleaning or laundering.
Care Tips for Textiles:
– Vacuum the surface of your furniture regularly, including the deck under the cushions, with the upholstery attachments of your vacuum cleaner.
– Direct sunlight can cause the fabrics to fade. Care should be taken to limit the amount of direct sun on any piece of furniture.
– Loose cushions should be flipped and rotated frequently to minimize soiling and add to the longevity of your upholstery.
– All spills should be cleaned immediately, start by blotting the spill using a clean, absorbent cloth. If stain remains, please follow the care instructions below according to the type of fabric on your upholstery.
– To successfully clean fabric, it is important to determine the type of fabric and the recommended cleaning code. The cleaning code for your upholstery can be found on the law tag attached to the furniture. Always pretest an incospicuous area of the upholstery before spot cleaning.
– If you have purchased an after-market Stain Protection System, please consult the retailer or Stain Protection provider for cleaning instructions.
– Do not use saddle soaps, oils, abrasive cleaners, soaps, furniture polish, varnish or ammonia based products. The leather has already been permanently preserved in the tanning process and needs no maintenance other than the simple cleaning recommended.
– In case of a deep cleaning or conditioning, you should use leather specific cleaners and conditioners. These products are specially designed for this purpose and will not affect the structure of the leather. Recommended 2 to 3 times a year.